Like the first hong kong A luxury lifestyle auction house, Madison Auction conducts auctions for the unique group of affluent customers in APAC and other regions. Madison Auction continues to accept shipments at 0% seller commission throughout the year for future sales.
Madison Auction offers an exceptional bouquet of top-tier global wines. Classic Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne, to the best Italian and American producers. There are 65 sets of Bordeaux52 lots of Burgundy and a bouquet of American cult wines, Champagne, Rhône, and Italy selections that Madison Auction believes can meet people needs of collection, investment, business banquets and daily tasting.
Here are some of the highlights of this sale,
Among 52 batches of Burgundy wines, we find extraordinary wines from renowned producers:
- A collection of the best surnames: Emmanuel Rouget (Lot 102, 110&111), Jacques-Frederic Mugnier (Lot 134-136), Lambrays and Clos de Tart (Lot 128-132, click here to review)
- Two flagship Grands Crus, Musigny and Bonnes-Mares, from the “King of Chambolle-Musigny”, from the Domaine Comte Georges de Vogüé (Lot 120-127);
- Several beautiful Burgundian collections: Domaine Leroy (Lot 1-10), Ground floor (Lot 11-13), Domaine Prieuré Roch (Lot 22-27) and Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair (Lot 112&113).
Among the 65 batches of BordeauxGrands Crus wines are captivating:
- Original wooden cases (bandaged) with the best quality and condition are very valuable for investment and collection, such as 2009 Château Léoville-Las Cases (Lot 51), 2000 Château Pichon Longueville Countess of Lalande (Lot 72), etc.
- A legendary selection Bordeaux vintages: Château 1982 Pichon Longueville Countess of Lalande (Lot 32), Pétrus 1989 (Lot 20) and Château Lafite Rothschild 2003 (Lot 15), etc.
Several batches of Champagne, California cult wines, and essential Rhône delicacies:
- A rare opportunity to view the much sought after California cult wine, Sine Qua Non Eleven Confessions Assortiment (lot 114-117);
- A selection of Châteauneuf-du-Pape from the Rhône Valley, including the eminent Château Rayas (Lot 119), as well as a value-for-money selection with high ratings acclaimed by Robert Parker (Lot 91-94)
People can bid on the Madison Auction auction platform (https://www.madison-auction.com/auctions) or the Madison Auction app. The online sale will last until June 14e, 4 p.m. (Hong Kong time).
2005 Domaine Prieuré Roch Chambertin-Clos de Bèze Grand Cru ‘PURE’
Batch 22-24 | 1 magnum
East. HK$28,000 – HK$45,000
Domaine Prieuré Roch, a fashionable property the past auctions, is back (click here to review). 2005 is a classic vintage of Burgundy, and its Clos de Bèze Grand Cru is known for its low production, not to mention the jewel of Magnums.
Mixed from Pauillac
Batch 32 | 3 bottles
East. HK$15,000 – HK$28,000
1．1982 Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande Pauillac 2nd Classified Growth (1)
2．1979 Château Lafite Rothschild Pauillac 1er Cru Classé (1)
3．1951 Château Latour Pauillac 1er Cru Classé (1)
An incredible mixed batch of vintage back Bordeaux nuggets, including Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande Pauillac with a legendary 1982 vintage, plus a perfect score of Robert Parkera muste.
1999 Pol Roger Cuvée Monsieur Winston Churchill
Batch 100 | 3 Magnums (3 single OCs) |WE 96
East. HK$7,000 – HK$11,000
1999 is the recognized Champagne vintage, associated with the rare magnum in impeccable condition, plus an unopened Single OC, the best choice to offer and affordconsumption.
Lot 106 | 3 bottles, OWC | US 96
East. HK$14,000 – HK$22,000
With an annual production of around 1,000 cases, it is rare to find and 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, making it excellent value for money for myHey. In 2008, the estate launched a secondary label, which directly promotes the quality of its main laboratoryel.
2006 Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair Échézeau Grand Cru
Lots 112&113 | 1 bottle | BH 93
East. HK$19,000 – HK$30,000
Domaine du Comte Liger-Belair has been the darling of many collectors, and 2006 was the first year the estate produced Échézeau Grand Cru, with only 2,589 bottles available! Only one bottle is available in both lots.
2008 Harlan Estate owner red
Lot 118 | 1 Magnum, OWC | PR 96
East. HK$20,000 – HK$35,000
As a representative of the American cult wine (click here to review), the magnum in perfect condition is undoubtedly the best choice for collectors.
2007 Chateau Rayas Chateauneuf-du-Pape
Lot 119 | 2 Bottles | PR 95
East. HK$20,000 – HK$35,000
Great name of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and 2007 being a classic vintage of the Rhône Valley, 2007 Château Rayas is temptingg.
Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier Mixed
Lot 134 | 2 Bottles |RP 94+/PR 92-94
East. HK$12,000 – HK$19,000
1．2016 Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru, Les Fuées (1)
2．2017 Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru, Les Fuées (1)
2011 Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru, Les Fuées
Lot 135 | 3 bottles
East. HK$17,000 – HK$28,000
2013 Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru, Les Fuées
Lot 136 | 2 Bottles | BH 91-93
East. HK$11,000 – HK$19,000
As one of the most expensive traditional wine estates in Burgundy in recent years and a household name in Chambolle-Musigny, Domaine Jacques-Frédéric Mugnier is known for his gintegrity and transparency.
Please stay close to Madison Auction 2022 June online sale starts this afternoon, until June 14e at 4 p.m. (HK time) to discover valuable items from the best producers (Click here to access the Madison Auction platform).
Review for more details:
It’s time for Morey-Saint-Denis to take off!
Madison Auction continues to accept submissions for the upcoming August Live Auction at 0% Seller Commission for the upcoming auction – Please contact their specialist for an estimate of personal collection.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +852 3188 6613
SOURCE Madison Auction Limited