Have you ever wanted a 2020 World Series baseball autographed by Dodgers pitcher Walker Buehler? Or maybe Buehler’s jersey from the 2021 All-Star Game, also signed by the right-handed pitcher? It could be your lucky day and the proceeds will go to a good cause.
The Buehler Family Foundation is hosting its third annual golf tournament and silent auction this week, and there are some pretty cool memorabilia items available to bid on in the auction.
But first, a bit about the event, from the foundation’s website:
The Buehler Family Foundation is pleased to be back with its 3rd Annual Celebrity Charity Golf Outing and to continue its fight against all forms of cancer. All proceeds from this year’s event will go directly to PanCan and their work to cure pancreatic cancer. PanCAN’s mission is to take bold steps to improve the lives of all people affected by pancreatic cancer by advancing scientific research, building community, sharing knowledge and advocating for patients.
The silent auction can be found here. Items available for offers include:
- 14 different pairs of cleats autographed by Buehler, some of which are authenticated as being worn by the game.
- Two 2020 World Series baseballs autographed by Buehler.
- Two standard MLB baseballs autographed by Buehler.
- Buehler’s nameplate from the 2021 All-Star locker room, autographed of course.
- The signed jersey Buehler wore for his first full shutout last April.
- Buehler 2021 All-Star jersey, signed.
- A Lakers jersey autographed by Magic Johnson.
- A Yankees jersey autographed by Derek Jeter.
Proceeds go to a great cause, so it’s a great opportunity for Dodger fans to pick up some cool memorabilia while supporting a worthy goal.
Are you already subscribed to our YouTube channel? Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date with all the latest Dodgers news, rumours, interviews, live streams and more!