Pioneer Auctions Holds First Live Auction of 2022 to Tackle Rising Demand for Used Cars in UAE


Photo provided.

Last year, the demand for used vehicles took center stage, giving the industry a huge boost in terms of growth and potential.

2022, is expected to follow this trend as customers opt for used vehicles due to shortage of supply or waiting time to own a new car.

In view of recent events and witness to the resounding success of the past year, one of the leading auction houses accredited by the Government of the United Arab Emirates, Pioneer Auctions, has organized the first live auction session of this year. Customers attended and presented various offers.

The used car market is seeing a substantial increase in interest from customers in GCC and around the world. Pioneer Auctions is managing the growing demand from the used car industry.

With the reduced supply of new automobiles from agencies during COVID-19 in 2020, the demand for used automobiles increased and sellers began looking for ways to take advantage of the situation by selling their vehicles through through auction houses, car trading organizations and other means. .

Founded in 2008, Pioneer Auctions was one of the first auction houses in the United Arab Emirates to allow customers to bid in real time through its live streaming services.

The company started as a car-only auction venue and over the years has grown exponentially, adding various categories to the list of offerings. Armed with years of unparalleled experience, Pioneer Auctions has seen fluctuating market trends with the growing popularity of Japanese, Korean and European used car brands.

In keeping with their mission to bridge the gap between buyers and sellers by providing a fast, easy and reliable automotive auction experience, Pioneer has capitalized on recent trends by adding a jewel to its crown with the sale of the Bentley Continental GT W12. – 2019 for 690,000 Dhs.

Pioneer Auctions, as a leading online vehicle auction operator, invites customers and viewers from a wide range of industries, including car dealerships and traders, banks, contractors, developers and individuals as sellers or buyers.

In addition to large companies, such as construction companies, and end users, such as passionate vehicle collectors.

This season, 85% of the most loyal customers are car dealerships, traders, intermediaries and brokers, with the remaining 15% being new customers and end users.

As newer automakers remain grounded due to lack of working chips, auto dealers and tradespeople have turned to more readily available cars. Chips that would normally go in new automobiles have been redirected to the consumer electronics industry during the pandemic. Commenting on the recent turn of events, Jayaraj Balasundaram, Managing Director of Pioneer Auctions, said, “As industries gain momentum, automotive supply chain pipelines have yet to fully recover, this which forces new car buyers to wait several months. have their vehicle delivered. As a result, this has had a positive impact on the demand for used cars and we have seen a big increase in this business area. »

He added: “Although soon the market is expected to see a positive increase in used car prices and we at Pioneers aim to match our supply to demand, to ensure the best possible service to our customer base. “.

Navigate the wave of interest in used vehicles, Mercedes E, S & G Class, Dodge Challenger & Charger, Ford Mustang, Ford Raptors, Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Landcruiser, Range Rover, Mini Cooper, Lexus Lx 570 & LS 430/460 & and in commercial vehicles like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan Pickups, Canters, Coaster & Civilian Buses, are some of the most seen and purchased brands in the UAE.

For Pioneer Auctions, unparalleled transparency and convenience have always been at the heart of successful operation over the past two decades. To present the same and provide buyers peace of mind, all automobiles offered for sale at Pioneer Auctions undergo comprehensive inspections with authorized government and transportation authorities. So potential buyers can easily access authenticated car reports online with just a few clicks, without the physical hassle and time of having to inspect cars at a mechanic or wait in long lines to register a vehicle. .

In addition to their renowned live auction offerings, Pioneer Auctions also recently launched their state-of-the-art mobile app. This was intended to meet the needs of all customers who prefer to browse and participate from the comfort of their location.

Previous Delhi court rejects bail for Niraj Bishnoi
Next Disability charity Gloucestershire National Star is holding a silent auction featuring paintings from Tivoli